Login  •  Register

|

'Sedan' is not worried about his future as King's victory.

Firmware Updates, Product Manuals, Spec Sheets

'Sedan' is not worried about his future as King's victory.

Postby tom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:54 am

Zinedine, the manager of the "White King" Real Madrid insisted their future is not as important as trying to lead the team to beat Paris Saint Germain to win the UEFA. Champions League round knockout 16 teams final first match this Wednesday.

This time, the situation of the team of Zidane is not good when he made the team in this season with a scrappy work, especially in the Spanish La Liga to Barcelona. Lovers team Pitchfork scores lead the crowd, leaving them 17 points away.

"I'm very happy to be involved in this game. And I do not care about all the pressures that are happening right now. The only thing we have to do is Prepare to prepare Do we do it all the time? We are always pressured to play our work all the time. But I still enjoy the work I did, "said Zidane.

"I do not think my future is going to end. What I think is just what to do to win the game tomorrow. "

"From all the rehearsals. Of all the games we play. They play for the team and my future is not important. "

"I do not feel anything. Because I like to come across games like this. "sbobet 789
tom

Users Information

Return to SecuritAll Revo Product Support