Login  •  Register

'Suma' believes Leo embraces after training with Stoke.

Firmware Updates, Product Manuals, Spec Sheets

'Suma' believes Leo embraces after training with Stoke.

Postby tom » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:38 am

Kurt Zuma, the defender of Stoke. City confident that they still have a future with Chelsea after being sent to keep the experience throughout the season.

French defender is one of the players who hit Antonio. Conte was sent to the club with another club last summer.

Zumba made an impressive contribution, although the "potter" had a poor season, confident that he would return to London as a better player.

"People know I'm here for only one season and it does not matter what happens after that. I hope Stoke will be in the Premier League next. My goal is to return to Chelsea. But first, it is good to be here. I do not want to fall.

"My goal is to return to Chelsea. They gave me a chance to loan and I talked to the cutter who agreed with this. They have helped me a lot since the pain. Finding a club where I can always play. Everyone knows I'm here only a year, then I'll go back. "

"Like the other players, that's it. We all have to show our fans that we want to be in the Premier League. I do not have a difference with the other players. We all have to fight for survival. I do not miss Chelsea. I just think Stoke.sbobet 789

Users Information

Return to SecuritAll Revo Product Support